USA Boxing Sanctioned Events in Oregon
A calendar of USA Boxing sanctioned shows in Oregon, with other local events (like fundraisers), and Pacific Northwest amateur boxing shows held outside the state that may be of interest to Oregon boxers and fans. Also included, so you can mark your calendars, are a few major national events. Updated every Monday morning. A question mark after the date indicates an as-yet unsanctioned event.
SPECIAL NOTE: USA Boxing sanctioned events in Oregon are cancelled until further notice due to health concerns (any listed Oregon event is tentative).
- 22 May? – Location: Eugene, OR.
- 12 June – Idaho State Golden Gloves. Location: Family Boxing and Fitness Center, 510 2nd Avenue South, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Family Boxing and Fitness Center.
- 19 June – Fight Night. Location: Fremont Middle School, 441 East Porter Street, Kuna, ID 83634. Time: 5:00 PM. Hosted by MK Boxing.
- 7-17 July – 2021 National Junior Olympics. Location: Lubbock Convention Center, Lubbock, TX.
- 14 August – Boxing at the Center of the Universe. Location: Wallace Elks, 419 Cedar Street, Wallace, ID 83873. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Spokane Boxing.
- 14 August – Rumble In The Jungle 3. Location: Joe Marmo/Wayne Lehto Ice Arena, 390 Rogers Street, Tautphaus Park, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Razor’s Edge Boxing Club.
- 28 August – Spokane Fight Night. Location: Brick West Brewing, 1318 West 1st Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201. Time: to be announced. Hosted By: Spokane Boxing.
- 31 December – Vista PAL Invitational. Location: ADA County Boys & Girls Club, 610 East 42nd Street, Garden City, ID 83714. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Vista Boxing Club.