A calendar of USA Boxing sanctioned shows in Oregon, with other local events (like fundraisers), and amateur boxing shows held outside the state that may be of interest to Oregon boxers and fans.
- 25 February – Spokane Fight Night. Location: Swaxx, 25 E Lincoln Road, Spokane, WA 99208. Time: 4:30 PM. Hosted by: Small Ring Kings.
- 10-11 March – Buckskin Gloves Invitational. Location: Timbee Hall Gym, P.O Box 306, Fort Hall, ID 83203 (Hiline and Agency Roads). Time: 12:00 noon. Hosted by: Fort Hall Boxing Club.
- 11 March – WEB Show. Location: International Fitness, 4540 Commerce Street, Eugene, OR, 97402. Time: 4:00 PM. Hosted by: West Eugene Boxing Club.
- 18 March – Answering the Bell 2017. Location: ADA County Boys & Girls Club, 610 E. 42nd Street, Garden City, ID 83714. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Vista Boxing Club.
- 18 March – Kells St. Patrick’s Irish Festival Smoker. Location: Kells Irish Pub, 112 SW Second Avenue, Portland, OR 97204. Time: doors open at 5:00 PM, opening ceremonies begin at 7:00 PM (no minors). Hosted by: Kells Irish Pub. A team from Northern Ireland competes against a team from the Pacific Northwest.
- 25 March – Diamond Belts II. Location: Nampa Senior High School, 203 Lake Lowell Avenue, Nampa , ID 83686. Time: 7:00 PM. Hosted by: Idaho Snake River.
- 25 March – YPAL Fists of Fire. Location: Yakima Police Athletic League, 602 N. 4th Street, Yakima , WA 98901. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Yakima Police Athletic League.
- 31 March – Annual Amateur Boxing Invitational. Location: Sheraton Airport Hotel, 8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220. Time: 6:30 PM. Hosted by: Grand Avenue Gym. Note: “Private show, no admission without printed invite.”
- 1 April – YPAL Fists of Fire. Location: Yakima Police Athletic League, 602 N. 4th Street, Yakima, WA 98901. Time: to be announced. Hosted by: Yakima Police Athletic League.
- 5 May – Cinco de Mayo – Friday Night Fights. Location: Tom McCall Waterfront Park, SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97204. Time: 6:00 PM. Hosted by: Rip City Boxing. Note: Located under the Morrison Bridge in downtown Portland’s Waterfront Park during the Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Fair.