Selected resources for USA Boxing in Oregon.
- Code of Conduct – also available directly from the USA Boxing Forms and Documents page.
- Judges Scorecard
- Timekeeper’s Cheat Sheet – a two-page PDF with times/rounds for all USA Boxing divisions.
- Weight Category and Division Reference Chart – in PDF format. The same as the one available from USA Boxing but a little easier to read.
- AIBA – home page for the International Boxing Association, in charge of Olympic boxing worldwide.
- Bridge City Fight Shop, 7614 SW Nyberg Street, Tualatin, OR 97062. Tel: 503-482-6734. Selling both MMA and Boxing gear including handwraps, mouth guards, clothing, etc. Try out gloves on their in-store heavy bag. Support local!
- Inland Northwest Amateur Boxing Association – includes a list of clubs in Washington and Idaho.
- National Latino Amateur Boxing Association / Associacion Nacional Latino Amateo de Boxeo – an affiliate of USA Boxing and not just for Latinos.
- NCBA – the website for the National Collegiate Boxing Association, an affiliate of USA Boxing.
- Online Concussion Training – a free online course offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oregon Golden Gloves Boxing Championships – facebook page.
- RingSideNews – the first and only online blog dedicated to boxing in the Pacific Northwest.
- SafeSport – this free online program about misconduct in sports will be a requirement for all non-athlete USA Boxing membership beginning August 1, 2015.
- Speed Bag Central – the best website I’ve found for information on using the speed bag.
- Sweet Science 101 – a very useful 55 page guide to boxing fundamentals.
- USA Boxing – home page for USA Boxing, in charge of Olympic boxing in the United States.
- 2014 USA Boxing Officials Certification Clinic Presentation – download a PDF of the Powerpoint presentation used at all USA Boxing officials certification clinics and see what’s involved in becoming an official.
- Competition Rules – download a PDF of the USA Boxing Competition Rules as used in all local shows.
- Officials and Physicians Video Guides – get a look behind the scenes with these informative videos that explain and expand on USA Boxing rules for officials and physicians.
- Technical Rules – download a PDF of the Technical Rules as used in all local shows.
- USA Boxing Grassroots Manual – download this 188 page PDF “developed by USA Boxing as a guide for the amateur boxing community.”
- USA Boxing Oregon – Facebook page for USA Boxing in Oregon with information about shows, comments, lots of pictures, and more.
- USIBA – home page of the United States Intercollegiate Boxing Association, an affiliate of USA Boxing. Has some useful downloads.
For additions, corrections, or suggestions contact Dan@usaboxingoregon.org